Main navigation | Main content
GoldPASS is an online database filled with local, national and international jobs, internships and volunteer positions available to all U of M students and alumni (and only to you!)
Features of GoldPASS:
- Search for jobs, internships, and other employment opportunities posted by thousands of companies and organizations.
- Sign-up for notifications about new job postings.
- Learn about on-campus interviews and recruiting opportunities.
- Create a profile and upload your resume, which can be viewed by potential employers.
- Learn about and register for job fairs and other career-related events. (See also CLA Career Services Events)
- Professional Networking Database - interact with professionals from a variety of fields and backgrounds.
- Employer Directory - an online directory with information about organizations that post positions in GoldPASS.
- Going Global - search for jobs and internships located in the U.S. and around the world.
GoldPASS Resources and How-To Documents