Main navigation | Main content
CLA Career Services (formerly Career and Community Learning Center) offers many ways for you to connect with College of Liberal Arts students.
GoldPASSPost your positions
for U of M students!
- GoldPASS is the U of M's job-posting website. Use it to post full-time and part-time jobs, internships, or volunteer positions for thousands of students to see. You can also use GoldPASS to access student resumes (if the student uploaded a resume). For more information about GoldPASS, review the User's Guide located here. If you need help preparing your position listing for GoldPASS, follow the details listed here (Word document).
- Recruiting Info: See the various ways you can recruit on-campus.
- Internship Info: Establishing an Effective Internship Program, Why Internships Matter, Internships of CLA Students,
How We Can Help,
Best Practices for Internship Programs
- The Basics of Hiring U of M International Students (PDF)
- Other Ways to Connect with CLA Students
- Frequently Asked Questions: If you don't see what you're looking for here, check the FAQ or contact us.
- Employers We Work With: We welcome the opportunity to develop partnerships with local and national employers.
- Employer Feedback about recruiting through us
- Employer Quotes about CLA students
- Learn what U of M President Kaler says about the Liberal Arts
- Sign Up for Our Employer E-Newsletter: We send this a few times a year.
- Directions, Parking and Lodging
- Staff Article: The Ethical Implications of Using Facebook to Assess Job Applicants (PDF)
Some employers use Facebook to screen applicants during the recruiting process. Employers may wish to consider the related ethical implications. Beth Lory, CLA Employer Relations Coordinator, analyzed this topic in a paper published by the NACE Journal (National Association of Colleges and Employers).
CONTACT US: Feel free to contact Employer Relations staff with any questions.
Looking for other U of M Career Services offices? Check this page.