Main navigation | Main content
We offer many services to CLA students:
- Help choosing a major and exploring careers: We'll help you research and pick a major, then connect your major to specific career options.
- Job search how-tos: We can help you with resumes, interviews, and job-search techniques. We offer free resume critiques, practice interviews, workshops, events, a resource library, and more.
- Grad school info and advising for CLA undergrads considering any type of graduate school
- Pre-Law advising: This service is available to all UMTC students who are considering law school.
- Career classes: Get help figuring out your future! Take a class on career-planning basics, advanced job-search strategies, internships, or law school.
- Free workshops: Get guidance about resumes, interviewing, job-search strategies, law school, and more. Also check out the shorter online versions.
- Interviews on-campus for jobs or internships. Our on-campus recruiting program is open to all CLA students.
- Internship Guide. We encourage all students to do at least one internship. Consider applying for a CLA Internship Scholarship too.
- Recommendation letters service: We'll help you set up an online recommendation file. This will help you organize and mail your letters.
- Directed Study: See individualized learning options available to CLA students.
How we partner with employers:
- Employers, we can help you recruit CLA students, and connect with students in a variety of ways.